HVAC Distributors now offers the following new products from HTP to help you stand out to your customers by giving homeowners peace of mind and money-saving high efficiency.
HTP Crossover (RGH-199)
The Crossover eliminates the “cold water sandwich” effect that can occur during tasks like handwashing dishes, when a tankless system doesn’t receive a high demand for water.
The unit combines the hot water capacity benefits of a tank system with the continuous hot water flow benefits of a tankless system.
- Fast hot water delivery without pressure loss
- Features dual activation by flow or thermostat sensing so the unit is guaranteed to deliver hot water
- Unit can be used as an air handler for combination heating & domestic hot water
- Available for LP or natural gas
- 10:1 turndown ratio
- Up to 96.5% AFUE
- Limited 12 year residential warranty with registration
- In stock now!
EFT Combination Wall-Hung (EFTC-199W)
The EFT Combi Wall-Hung now comes in the 199 BTU size.
In addition to an input of 199 MBH for domestic hot water, the 199W has an input of up to 140 MBH for hydronic heating, which makes it one of the most robust combi units on the market today.
The 199W includes a low water cut-off, which is required in Pennsylvania. It also has built-in gas leak detection and an outdoor reset included as a standard feature. These key features ensure that you can sell this unit to homeowners and reliably note its safety and efficiency.
- Up to 95.1% AFUE
- 10:1 turndown ratio (DHW: 7:1 turndown ratio hydronic)
- Fire tube stainless steel primary heat exchanger for cleaner handling of combustion gasses
- DHW heat exchanger coil for improved response time compared to plate heat exchangers
- Limited 10 year residential warranty on main heat exchanger with registration
- Limited 5 year residential warranty on parts with registration
- Limited 1 year residential warranty on labor with registration
- In stock now!
Everlast Light Duty Commercial Water Heater (EVC080, EVC100, EVC115)
This limited lifetime warrantied water heater comes in 80, 100 and 115 gallon sizes.
The 80-gallon size (69″ height, 23.25″ diameter) can be used in residential applications where a larger capacity water heater is needed and the home has space constraints.
This water heater is built to last, and is the perfect addition for the contractor looking to provide a “peace-of-mind” option to his traditional water heater options.
- Stainless steel construction makes this water heater corrosion resistant, which eliminates the need for anode rods, and leak resistant
- Cold water connection is at the bottom of the heater (closest to heat element) to minimize cold/hot water mixing
- Limited lifetime warranty with registration
- 80 gallon unit is in stock!
To find out more about our HTP hydronic product offerings, and even check out some of the new inventory in person, contact your account manager or your local branch. All in-stock products are also available to order through Web Order Entry.