Last year, we provided a round up of HVAC Distributors new tools to help you with ductless installations.
We have some new tools to add to the list to help you with ductless installations to save time, reduce call backs & increase your customer’s satisfaction with your work.
Yellow Jacket’s Mini-Split Tool Kit (includes 16″ tool bag)
This tool kit includes everything you need to install or repair a mini-split unit (any brand), including:
- Heat Pump Manifold designed to handle all mini-split refrigerants & pressures, including heating modes
- 60″ PLUS II Hoses (RYB), 1/4″ with 1/4″ flare fittings
- Adjustable Metric Torque Wrench
- Vacuum Charge Valve with side port
- And more
You can also purchase the 8 Head Torque Wrench Kit (HVAC Part: 422773) by itself.
Easily install refrigerant lines coming out of the wall to the ductless indoor unit with this flexible line connector.
Other benefits include:
- 3″ long copper end for easier flaring
- UL listed for R410A
- Maximum working pressure of 800 psi, and a burst strength of greater than 4,000 psi.
HVAC Distributors stocks 1/4″ x 3′, 1/2″ x 3′, 3/8″ x 3′ and 5/8″ x 3′ sizes.
Here are the simple installation instructions: